Do Termites Sleep/Hibernate in Winter?
NO. Termites will remain active even in the colder months of winter!
Subterranean termites will burrow deeper into the earth for the warmth they need so this slows them down when it comes to finding new homes to eat.
But what if they have already made it into your home and you are unaware?
The termites that have already established a colony inside a structure will remain warm and generally be unaffected by the cooler weather outside. This means that they will still be causing damage to your home.
Let BOB GUNN TERMITE SOLUTIONS make your winter a little cosier by conducting an onsite termite inspection and put your worry in hibernation. Get in touch with us today!
What Bob Gunn Does to Help You:
- Inspect your home for termites
- Point out any concerning areas
- Treat any issues that may be present
- Remove the worry of termites in your home
- Conduct a thorough inspection of your property
- Our qualified technicians will give a recommendation that meets environment requirements and to solve any termite situations
- You can choose which treatment to proceed with
- Our office will design a full termite management program so you know when the property needs inspections and treatments.